A treatise on the theory and management of ulcers : with...

Permanent link
MARCXML Dublin Core RDF MODS Cita bibliográfica BibTeX SWAP Linked Open Data / EDM 5.2.8

Books Catálogo Colectivo del Patrimonio Bibliográfico Madrileño A treatise on the theory and management of ulcers : with a dissertation on white swellings of the joints. To which... (1784.) - Bell, Benjamin, 1749-1806

Library: Catálogo Colectivo del Patrimonio Bibliográfico Madrileño

Title: A treatise on the theory and management of ulcers : with a dissertation on white swellings of the joints. To which is prefixed an essay on the chirurgical treatment of inflammation and its consequences / by Benjamin Bell.

Edition: 3rd ed. corrected and enlarged.

Publication: Edinburgh : printed for Charles Elliot and G. Robinson, London, 1784.

Physical description: [6], 491 p. : il. ; 21 cm.

Subject / place / event: Úlceras - Obras anteriores a 1800

Nombre jerárquico lugar: Gran Bretaña - Edimburgo

Document type: Books Books

Related subjects: Obras anteriores a 1800 Úlceras

Holdings:

Universidad Complutense, Biblioteca Histórica Marqués de Valdecilla
Call number: BH MED 12639 — Nº de registro: R. i24003165 — Notes: Olim:(7-6-13) Encuadernación en pergamino.
Call number: BH MED 12640 — Nº de registro: R. i24003177 — Notes: olim:(7-7-1) Sello del Real Colegio de San Carlos. Encuadernación en holandesa.
Call number: BH MED 12642 — Nº de registro: R. i24003189 — Notes: Olim:(7-6-25) Sello del Real Colegio de San Carlos. Encuadernación en pasta; lomo con hierros dorados; cortes jaspeados.
Call number: BH MED 12641 — Nº de registro: R. i24003190 — Notes: Olim:(7-6-26. R.190.938) Sello del Real Colegio de San Carlos. Encuadernación en pasta; lomo con hierros dorados; cortes t4eñidos en amarillo.