The Workes of ... D. Alexander Read ... : containing, I....

Permanent link
MARCXML Dublin Core RDF MODS Cita bibliográfica BibTeX SWAP Linked Open Data / EDM 5.2.8

Books Catálogo Colectivo del Patrimonio Bibliográfico Madrileño The Workes of ... D. Alexander Read ... : containing, I. chirurgical lectures of tumors and ulcers, II. A treatise... (1650.) - Read, Alexander

Library: Catálogo Colectivo del Patrimonio Bibliográfico Madrileño

Title: The Workes of ... D. Alexander Read ... : containing, I. chirurgical lectures of tumors and ulcers, II. A treatise of the first part of chirurgery which teacheth there-unition of the parts of the body disjoynted ..., III. A treatise of all the musdes of the body of man.

Edition: The second edition.

Publication: London : printed by E.G. for Richard Thrale, and are to be sold by Ioha Clarke ..., 1650.

Physical description: [8], 270 ; [10], 206 ; [4], 44, [8] p. ; 4º.

Notes: Sign. : A-2L4, 2M3 ; []1, A2, a2, B-2C4, 2D3 ; A-G4.
Port. con orla tip.
Cada parte con port. y paginación propia.

Nombre jerárquico lugar: Gran Bretaña - Londres

Other authors: Thrale, Richard, imp.

Document type: Books Books

Holdings:

Universidad Complutense, Biblioteca Histórica Marqués de Valdecilla
Call number: BH MED 4268 — Nº de registro: R. i38874866 — Notes: Sello del Real Colegio de Cirugía de San Carlos en port. - Anotación ms. de procedencia en v. de port.: "Charles Delamare, Carlos Delamare". - Ingresó en la Biblioteca Histórica procedente de la Facultad de Medicina en 2000. - Encuadernación holandesa muy deteriorada.